Friday, March 9, 2012

" & I know, I know you tell me not to assume but actions speak louder than words when words are never spoken..."


- This is one of my favorite lines I have ever written.I honestly think this is one of the most creative lines I have ever came up with. Its so personal, and it adds a new twist to a classic quote. I also think that this line is engaging. It kinda tells a story, well more like the history thats behind the actual story. It shows my growth in writing, because months ago I would have never thought of taking such a classic quote, and making my own classic quote out of it.

4 comments:

  1. i think this quote is very clever . like you said it gives the history of the story which i like because your not telling exactly what happened but somehow i know . i feel like i can relate to it and it actually inspires to write my story . i think thats really unique how you can tell a story without actually telling a story that inspires me to tell my story . i like how relatable it is .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your remind me of myself so much, I love hearing you speak and This quote is exactly what I feel about everything and everyone. I think a good writer is able to connect with anyone even with little pieces of themselves and this quote is a piece of you, that makes me want to hear more. -Ari

    ReplyDelete