Friday, March 16, 2012

Just A Taste, Of Timed Writing ..

Dark sky, bright lights, and a bad decision. Never again will I ever get drunk...
I don't remember much about that night, I just remember waking up a month later, screaming at the sight of my extremely burned skin, and amputated leg. I was the talk of the town, I was the girl so lucky to be alive ... I was the girl who got hit by the trolly in West Philadelphia, that late friday night back on New Years Eve last year. I was the "Trolly Angel" ...




- This was all inspired by the picture that was taken by Ms. Bavaro. I just wanted to kind of "B.S" a story out of it and ended up coming up with something that was more creative than I expected. Not only does that show my creativity, but also my growth, in an engaging way.

No comments:

Post a Comment